AT&T Customer Service Number 1-800-288-2020 USA
AT&T is a global American firm that practices conservation. The largest telecommunications business in the world and the second-largest supplier of mobile phone services is AT&T. Whitacre Tower in Dallas, Texas, is where AT&T’s main offices are located. It is the largest fixed phone service provider in the country.
Alexander Graham Bell created the telephone in 1876. That was once the cornerstone of the business that would become AT&T, a name that is today associated with communications innovation.
Southwestern Bell Telephone Company, a division of the Bell Telephone Company founded with the help of Alexander Graham Bell served as AT&T’s initial legal name. Find out more about the AT&T customer service phone number.
Some Common AT&T Support Issues, We Fix:-
- Problem Connect to a Wi-Fi Network
- Unable to setup Internet Parental Control
- Connect AT&T Provided DSL Equipment
- Slow Browse problem
- Unable to Setup Email and Repair
- Connect DSL Filters and Cables
- Unable to browse
- Can’t alternate my Wi-Fi Password
- Browser error messages
- Unable to test my order status
- Unable to take a look at my restore status
- Error Messages happen on Tv
- Voicemail related problem
- Unable to an alternate password
- TV Sound Issues
- Unable to setup DIREC TV Equipment
- Remote Control problem
- TV Sound Issues
- DVR associated Support
- U-verse TV Parental Control Setup
How to Contact AT&T?
if you’re unsure how to get in touch with AT&T Customer Service. We advise you to contact a third-party technical help by visiting their website because AT&T doesn’t offer direct technical assistance.
There is an AT&T Technical Support Number, however, it is no longer appropriate for everyone. In their community or discussion board, you can look for assistance. Call our customer service phone number in the USA for immediate assistance for AT&T. In comparison to other customer service phone numbers, a phone range device with a shorter hold time is 1-800-288-2020 Call us right away if you need help using a computer.