The phone number for Inky Mail customer service. For Mac, iOS, Android, and Microsoft Windows, there is an email client called The Inky. It was created in 2008 by Arcode Inc., a company with its main office in Rockville, Maryland. Users may examine all of their email debts simultaneously using this extremely basic email client. Yahoo! Mail, AOL Mail, Gmail, Windows Live Hotmail, Microsoft Exchange, and POP or IMAP accounts are all compatible with Inky. The sophisticated views and relevance sorting of Inky, which streamline the e-mail procedure, are among its intelligent features. Inky regularly classifies emails into categories and sorts social updates, daily offers, subscriptions, and other unimportant items.
Before being uploaded to Inky’s servers, user e-mail account passwords are encrypted with their login information so that staff personnel cannot decrypt them.
Features of Inky Mail
- Free to use
- Safe and secure
- Detects phishing attacks
Some Common Inky Mail Support Issues:-
- “A trouble occurred. A connection could not be hooked up to the server.”
- Inky hangs on the “Initializing” screen.
- I can’t edit my signature to include hyperlinks and an image/logo.
- Repeated or duplicate emails were sent when using Inky.
- I can’t see my saved draft message.
- Inky can’t connect to my iCloud e-mail account on El Capitan.
- I’ve upgraded Inky but forgotten my username & password.
- I can’t see the crimson “compose” message button.
- Inky fonts look blurry.
Pros and Cons of Inky Mail
- With Inky Mail, you may access and browse several accounts.
- Email protection software to forestall phishing attacks
- Apps are available for Windows, Mac, and IOS
- You can connect the most well-liked webmail services, like Outlook and Gmail.
- Inky Mail uses depended on servers for great security
- There is no app help for Android and Windows phones
- On Windows, Inky takes slower to load than on Mac OS
- Some of the points are nugatory and are of no use for business
How to Contact Inky Mail?
if you are unsure of how to get in touch with Inky Mail Customer ServiceSince Inky Mail doesn’t offer direct technical help, we advise you to get in touch with a different party. You may do this by going to their website. By going to their website, you may do this.
There is no technical support number for Inky Mail. You can look for assistance in their forum or community to learn more. Get immediate assistance & a guide for Inky Mail by calling us at our customer service number in the USA. In comparison to various smartphones, a phone range of devices with considerably less timekeeping 240-297-0122 call us today for live service from your computer. Visit the USA’s comprehensive Mac Email user provider page.